Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Most free I have been


I was in a city named Granada in Sothern Spain, where the Spanish and the Arabian culture merge together. My friend and I decided to visit the Alhambra, a very old palace full of Arabian architecture influences, with huge gardens and beautiful fountains. On the very top of this palace I appreciated the whole city of Granada, the green mountains and the brick walls. I felt so free and hight, almost immortal, we started running around the very top of this beautiful palace. I felt like dancing and he did too. I screamed very loudly, the loudest scream in my life, it was possible to hear my echo. We were the only ones remaining here. I have never felt this free before; it almost felt as if I jumped high enough I could fly. I want to feel this free again, I wonder if I need to go back to this point or if I could possibly create my own version of this experience and feel the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment