Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Most engaging piece


This is a piece of art by David Batchelor, I saw it when I was wondering around The Saatchi Gallery in London. This was one of the most interesting ideas I saw in this gallery. The characteristic I loved the most was the way that I could potentially be part of it. Some times art can be very abstract, conceptual, contemporary and the viewer stands in front of it and analyzes it. Being able to form part of it was a great experience, because every time a person stands in front of this little mirror the art piece changes, the protagonist changes, the atmosphere changes depending on who is looking at it. I enjoy talking to art, being part of it, inside of it, changing it. Art is all about creation and cleverness. Ever time I walk into an art gallery I get in a very specific mood in where my senses open in a huge way, I see more carefully, and my imagination starts to fly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment