Sunday, December 4, 2011

Most Fairy Tale Scenario


When I arrived in Prague i found myself surrounded by castles, lights all over the place and a beautiful river across the city. I was in the hostel with friends of mine and I decided to take a walk with one of them and go and see what was going on outside. We started walking and it was like walking in a real Disneyland atmosphere. You could here music coming from the main plaza, and while walking all of the buildings were made up by bricks in an amazing way. They all look like fairy tale castles, with blue and green and red-ish color tips. The castles were illuminated by yellow lights making them more outstanding. After I cross this beautiful building in the picture I was in the middle of a rock concert, with food and beer all over the place. It was just like a fairy tale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment